SHIPPING DECLARATION: FOR BULKY ITEMS PLEASE ALLOW 3-10 DAYS FOR SHIPPING TO ALL AREAS AND STATES OUTSIDE OF PERTH METRO(WA)
- Super tough tear resistant.
- Nitrile gloves for high chemical resistance
- Landfill biodegradable
- For more information on landfill biodegradable technology
Disposable Nitrile gloves now made landfill-biodegradable. Nitrile rubber is more resistant than natural rubber to oils and acids, and has superior strength. Nitrile gloves are therefore more puncture-resistant than natural rubber gloves, especially if the latter are degraded by exposure to chemicals. Nitrile rubber is less likely to cause an allergic reaction than natural rubber.
These gloves are very tough or tear resistant. There is no longer a need for putting on two pairs of gloves in the eventuality one of them tears.
- 100% nitrile disposable glove with a smooth grip
- Eco Best Technology® enables the glove to biodegrade once disposed of in landfill
- Second-skin fit and feel for comfort and dexterity
- Significantly stronger alternative to latex
- Powder free
- Rolled cuff
- Latex free – ideal for people with a Type I latex sensitivity
- AQL 1.5
- Thickness: 0.10mm (4mil)
- Length: 240mm (9.5inches)